Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2016, 11:21 AM   #289
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
It all depends on what you need/want.

A S&W MP will work for 98% of people out there that like to plink and play around. For the 2% that are hardcore you probably want a piston AR with a tougher barrel, decent hand guard and buttstock. Another alternative is to get a nickel-boron bolt and carrier group which helps a little with carbon fouling.

Gas guns are inherently more accurate than their piston counterparts, but once again, it all depends on what you need.
Honestly, just looking to grab an AR. Not wanting to build my own and totally a plinker. I'm in the 98%. That being said, is this a good deal on a good gun or should I consider something different in this price point? Does a deal like this come around much?
stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.