View Single Post
Old 06-09-2016, 08:53 AM   #411
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
Fallout is a great game but I can see your point. It takes some commitment to really get into it. What pisses me off is its lack of a morale system like in previous games. You can't blow up an entire city right off the bat like in 3 or just choose to be evil for shits and grins.
I desperately wanted to destroy all factions, and just rule the land myself. **** the Institute. **** the Brotherhood. **** the Railroad. **** the Minutemen. Kill em all.

But nope. Gotta go help rescue another ****ing Abernathy kidnap victim instead..
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.