View Single Post
Old 06-09-2016, 08:32 AM   #410
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC.chief View Post
Can't get into Fallout 4 at all. Not sure i'll ever go back to it actually. Don't consider myself a hardcore fan of the series but i've played everyone of them and fallout 4 just feels to same to me.

Witcher 3 on the other hand I can't stop playing. Can't say enough good things about it really. I don't always delve deep into the stories of games but I'm so intrigued by all the little details. The recent updates make it even better. It's GOAT
Well, I'm not playing Fallout 4 for the story. I admit it isn't that good. I just like roaming the post apocalyptic wasteland blowing shit up.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.