View Single Post
Old 05-23-2016, 04:17 AM   #2412
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSponge View Post
Any pie that has been frozen isn't a pizza. It's grocery store cardboard topped with sauce and cheese. And the meat... is it really meat?

No if you want to say that LC's is one of the worst pizzas of the pizza chains, you won't have any disagreement from me. But I sure do like their crazy bread.

I used to have a friend who owned at Big Cheese Pizza back in the day. Do you know pizza is one of the cheapest things to make? A cheese pizza cost him about a quarter to make. 10 dolla pease

I was not exaggerating or lying when I said I'd rather have a Totinos than a LC.

And if you're making a cheese pizza for a quarter, you're buying terrible ingredients. Good cheese is not cheap.

Last edited by Fire Me Boy!; 05-23-2016 at 11:48 AM..
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.