View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 02:51 PM   #2269
MVP

ANyone here tried Home Chef? I do like 95 percent of the cooking in our house. I don't generally use recipes, and if I do, I rarely stick to them amount for amount or ingredient for ingredient.

My wife doesn't cook much, and ordered a few meals from Home Chef. A bit pricey, but overall, very tasty. She ordered spicy shrimp and grits, and asian turkey lettuce wraps.

The little kit comes with the meat vacuum packed, and little packets and jars of all the ingredients measured out. YOu just follow the directions. Perfect if you aren't into experimenting and if you aren't real comfortable in the kitchen.
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.