View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 09:19 PM   #2247
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post

Very smoky, very KC style [sweet and smoky]. A great deal of heat, more than Devil's Spit, and no HCFS. Probably the most heat of a sauce that's strictly/primarily a barbecue sauce, as opposed to a straight hot sauce like Wilbur's Revenge or Tha Bomb.

Thinnish, about the consistency of Gates and Son's extra spice without the cracked black pepper or celery salt.

The nice thing is, with the smoke and sweet, you can kind of meter the heat by how much you slather on. Just a thin coat and most anyone can eat it. Gunked on thick and it will burn like your higher Scoville Buffalo wings.
Mrs. Renfros makes BBQ sauce? Ghost Pepper BBQ sauce even? That sounds awesome....

Much appreciation for coming back and dropping that knowledge bomb.

EDIT: By the way, I've never been able to find those spicy peppers/veggies pickled bottle that you recommended some time ago. But I now have forgotten the name. Could you remind me if you remember what I'm talking about?

Last edited by Fish; 05-08-2016 at 09:27 PM..
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.