Thread: BigMeatballDave
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 09:08 AM   #157
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Wow, just lost for words, so sad to hear this Nick, Dave is a great guy. He and I had several stories to tell of our days as truck drivers. Heaven is getting a great guy, the world is losing a great guy. May God bless you, the family and Dave during these trouble times.Our thoughts and prayers are with you all. I'll see what funds I can send at the end of the week.

Tell Dave hello and that not only are his CP friends thinking of him but that we will miss him on here. Let him know that he has one more load to deliver, safely, over on the other side.

Gods speed my friend.
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.