View Single Post
Old 04-24-2016, 09:49 PM   #320
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
Just beat the old demon king and lord Wolnir. This new area is a mother****er. Lots of tough bastards. **** that hairy Seven eyed alligator rat thing.

I've done a lot of grinding and it's getting pretty expensive to rank up.
I'm now using a Great Sword and I'm pretty much a 50-50 strength/dex build so I can use just about any weapon that comes along. I've invested 20 total levels into Faith and 16 in intelligence so I can heal a few times if I run out of estus.

Loving the Fallen Knight armor I got at the swamp. So badass but if I'm not careful, I'm fat-rolling a lot.

Just a great game. So ****ing difficult.
Just thought you might want to know that the Fallen Knight armor is covered in piss. Item descriptions for the leggings says as much. That armor just didnt look as good after that discovery.

Also, there are softcaps at 40 for pretty much every stat. I'd reallocate 10 out of Str and Dex into something else.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.