Thread: Movies and TV Better Call Saul
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2016, 01:39 PM   #855
Live free or die hard

Great episode. I love this show.

Seems like the writers should have had at least included some input from Jimmy's brother somewhere between the beginning and the end of the meltdown at the law firm just to make it a little more realistic. He conveniently vanished during a process he would have played a considerable role in deciding the outcome.

I didn't think Mike wasn't going to let go of them threatening Kaylee. No way. It's the one thing in his life that has been tainted.

Just a guess here, no spoilers: since everyone in the room where Mike had the meeting about accepting responsibility for Tuco's gun is still alive and well in Breaking Bad I have a strong suspicion Mike is going to be the man responsible for Hector being shaky and wheel chair bound.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.