Thread: Movies and TV Better Call Saul
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2016, 09:34 PM   #837
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I disagree.

D&M were totally in bounds being pissed off there.

It doesn't take a firm long to get that 'mid-day advertising ambulance chasers' tag real quickly. D&M may have some massive thriving anti-trust practice or IP law or something equally stuffy where running a mid-day add of a senior citizen acting confused is completely opposite of the culture they've developed and the reputation they've built.

Even the add they did run was extremely dry; again - perhaps a corporate culture thing they've sought to cultivate.

Jimmy was out of bounds there.
Yeah, I rewatched the episode and have a different perspective now. I was totally wrong. I work in Marketing so I should have known better. My original point was that Jimmy wasn't trying to be slippery and I believe that. I think he was legitimately trying to follow the rules and don't think he realized he was being slippery in this case.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.