Thread: Other Sports The Fishing Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2016, 02:02 PM   #1501
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I'm ready get out there. Tried four hours last week at Cedar Bluff and nothing nadda zilch think the water temps just need get some warmth before anything starts to happen.

It's cooled off again this week I really need get some fishing in this week is my sons spring break so we will be going sometime probably this weekend at my spots on Lake Wilson.

I was wanting go out of state fishing like lake of the Ozarks but that's not happening going wait to save money for later this summer for a big trip.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.