Thread: Movies and TV Better Call Saul
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2016, 06:31 PM   #759
Live free or die hard

I didn't realize Mike was a Vietnam Vet as implied by the rifle shopping scene. That man has quiet the resume. Weird seeing him getting beaten up.

I predict Kim just gets up and moves away for a 'new start' after attaching her law firm credibility to Saul.

Saul's one of those guys that can't seem to stay out of trouble. He subconsciously starts it even when things are going well.

Great show but I despise the pace at which the story develops. I think next season I"m just going to wait until it's over and binge watch.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.