View Single Post
Old 03-07-2016, 01:30 PM   #1811
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Had to brag about last nights dinner... went to Chicago for the Accept concert - AWESOME, a packed house at the Arcada - but before that we stopped at Portillos, world famous for their Italian roast beef sammich

All the tv guys like Bourdain, Fieri etc have went there to pay homage... and let me tell you that sammich is without question the single best sammich I've ever had, just incredible

Had mine dipped and added the giardiniera, unreal, absolutely perfect... if you ever get the chance, you're remiss to pass it up

There are two apiece in Arizona and California, the rest are up in Chicagoland

Dont miss it
It's not bad i was up there this summer. Decent sandwich.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.