View Single Post
Old 02-28-2016, 07:56 PM   #1775
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I cooked Mrs T's classic onion pierogies. They were excellent. They haven't changed their formula or size, unlike stupid Celentano Ravioli's who put so little cheese in them anymore they suck.

Boiled them first for about 7 minutes then quickly stuck them in a non-stick pan with very little oil and pan fried them for crispy exterior. Had sauteed onions and butter to add when finished.

I'll go with Mrs T's Pierogies when I'm in the mood for a filled pasta dumpling.

Those are a favorite in the Lewdog household as well! We like the cheese ones. Fantastic eating actually.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.