View Single Post
Old 02-28-2016, 07:28 PM   #1771
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
So I have been trying to get more into fish. It's relatively cheap and a good source of lean protein. I usually stick with Tilapia, Cod and Swai fillets and just pan fry them.

I have never been much into Salmon but I also have never really cooked it myself. I bought a 1 lb Sockeye Salmon fillet with the skin on today. What's the best way to cook this? Skin left on, grill/broil, sauce?

Thanks
I dont get to fancy just brush with butter, salt and Old Bay Black. Out on the grill in foil loosely open. I use a smoke box. I like that way so I have never bothered to buy the fish grate or the wood smoke planks. If it has skin I fillet it off.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.