View Single Post
Old 02-28-2016, 04:39 PM   #53
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellypitts View Post
There are those of us who hate driving.
I can't handle having to tolerate 200 strangers around me at high speeds. I can't drive 80 mph like it's no big deal. I stay distant from other cars. I'm the guy considered the one who is a bad driver and piss people off because I'm the one not driving like a race car driver. I can't shut my mind off like everyone else and drive like a robot who doesn't care and assumes everyone else sees me.
As long as you stay out of the left lane, I don't care if you drive 30 in a 60. Slower traffic keep right and pass left. One of the first rules of the road that has been forgotten, mostly by immigrant drivers like the Hispanics in white Ford box trucks with their paint supplies or ladders on the roof!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.