View Single Post
Old 02-25-2016, 05:58 PM   #1718
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I had a frozen Birds Eye Voila Chicken Stirfry that goes from bag to skillet to plate in about 15 minutes. It was the first time I had one of their instant meals, having tried many Bertolli's that were very good.

I was stunned at how good this was. Not too salty at all, very flavorful, nothing soggy and the noodles actually still had a little bite to them. I added some chopped romaine, baby bok choy, and cashews/almonds. Would buy it again and will try other flavors.

Yup. If I'm in a hurry/broke (or both), that's my go-to. I usually try and eat organic/local, but sometimes you have to make concessions - those are as you describe : the vegetables are crisp and were frozen fresh, and the noodles don't get soggy. My favorites are the Garlic Chicken and Chicken Florintine.

Tonight : I had endoscopic sinus surgery yesterday, so I'm still eating light.

Roasted Tomato Basil Soup
Half a weed brownie (in lieu of prescribed OxyContin- pass)
Some coffee
An antibiotic
A steroid

Maybe a bowl of rice chex before bed, if I'm feeling it. I've puked up about a gallon of blood in the past 18 hrs, so...taking it slow.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.