View Single Post
Old 02-20-2016, 09:05 AM   #1766
I like 'em mustard & biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellypitts View Post
my point pretty much. Saul, I cant watch because its depressing on the borderline of real..same with the show it came from.
Hey dude, theres a show about an older guy with cancer selling illegal drugs.
No way in heck i'm watching that,its already depressing and dark.

keeping up with it wasnt necessary. I just waited till the last two episodes to see what all the fuss was about
oh MAN!
you are missing out my friend.
Breaking Bad is the best show I've ever seen. it has dark subject matter...but it's not all dark. truly awesome story telling. truly comedic moments. it has everything. if you're gonna dodge shows that are "dark"....you're going to quickly run out of things to watch!
frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.