View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 03:13 PM   #1433
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I know it's not aired live, but every time I watch Pioneer Woman I keep waiting for her to hold up a napkin with "I'm being held against my will" written in spaghetti sauce to the camera. She kind of has that cry for help, pharmaceutical look to her.
She's in a xanax daze, no doubt about it. Shit out three or four kids and live in the middle of Oklahoma, I'm guessing I'd do the same.

My wife watches the show a lot, and I'm not one to get sucked into cooking shows, but I usually enjoy the stuff she makes and find myself watching with her quite a bit.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.