View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 10:58 AM   #1432
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Sous vide fried chicken.

If I'm going through the headache of getting my fryer out anyway, I'm not going to bother with Sous Vide (I presume this was the chef steps version?).

If you dry brine chicken, how the hell could you possibly make it dry anyway? It's virtually impossible to dry out fried chicken unless you just really really suck at it.

That said, I do wonder if that technique wouldn't lend itself to a decent oven-fried chicken. Put them in a convection oven at 500 degrees until the outside is brown and I'll bet you still get some really crispy chicken for your trouble.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.