View Single Post
Old 02-01-2016, 08:06 AM   #1400
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinny Blues View Post
I don't know. I'm gonna wait and see what Sorter says.

I had 2 lbs of sausage and a ~ half pound of pepperoni and all that other stuff. Trying to maintain balance, you know?

My homemade pizza NEVER looks like store bought pizza. I can have that stuff delivered.

This was possibly my best effort ever. The sauce was perfect this time. I usually get it too hot with crushed red pepper thingies. I didn't have any red wine to put in it, didn't want to use beer so I put a little bit of red wine vinegar in it. It contrasted well with the sweetness of the tomatoes.

Dinny
Just curious, no judgment: You are a toppings guy, not a crust guy aren't you? The crust is just a delivery platform for sauce, meat, and cheese, right?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.