Thread: Football Las Vegas Raiders?
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2016, 07:40 AM   #9
It Goes On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
Raiders

I wonder what percentage of Raiders fans are simply 'fans' because the colors are black and white, and primarily associated with (not the Raiders themselves, but merchandise) gangs/tough/hard core people (at least in their minds).

I work with a guy who grew up here in KC. his parents are from here, yet he's a hardcore Raider fan.
****ing moron.

In this particular case, I really think he is a fan of them, not just their colors. but most fans of the team strike me as liking them because of the colors and 'image'. Our warehouse is full, uh.....spanish speaking people who can barely speak English, and it's 50/50 Raiders fans / Cowboys fans. Cowboys, I can understand. Raiders......well, I have my reasoning on why I think they like the Raiders.
That was me from about age 12 to 18 or so. It was the Yo, MTV Raps era, Bo was Bo, I was a fan of Howie Long. SO I had the starter jacket, the hats, jersey, etc.

I blame it on bad parenting.
Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.