Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2016, 09:40 AM   #4620
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Dumbest thing is actually believing Denver's appearance in this SB is legit. I've watched nearly every game... there was always an instance of some late "mistake"...how many times can an opponent fumble or drop a pass/punt to give up the game? NFL is banking on the average fan being too drunk or stupid to connect dots. Denver fans are reeruns...they think it's "skill". You will get the SB win....I'm convinced....but they are the 5th or 6th best team in the AFC on a fair playing field.
I just wish they wouldn't make it so obvious. I mean, an RB not even attempting go after a backwards pass at all?
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.