View Single Post
Old 01-20-2016, 05:32 PM   #398
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
I guess that's so they didn't have to listen to the time-honored, "they might have left too much time on the clock" had we scored fast, got the OSK (or got them to go 3-and-out), and scored a 2nd TD quickly. So not wasting all that time would have set them up for insult.

Logic.......................Reason (connect the dots)

So there's that.
Are you serious?? "Insult"??

NO.

It's what you have a ****ing defense for, duh. A supposedly great one when they man everyone up and knock the shit out of people. Don't know why they didn't just play their game and make the Patriots do the adjusting.

I'm baffled. **** 'insults' - at that point, you need as many points as possible. As quickly as possible.

YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME.

(I'd post the Herm meme, but photobucket is down for maintenance.)
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.