View Single Post
Old 01-20-2016, 11:16 AM   #393
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor View Post
You obviously masturbate too much. You've gone blind.

Andy Reid is not perfect. But if you think he is the same coach as Herm and Romeo, you are blind.
That looked like a Herm Edwards team out there last Saturday. That final drive was classic "snatched defeat from the jaws of victory during the big game" Herm.

Romeo never had a team with any talent to coach, and was a clueless buffoon. Herm had a decent record from NY when he got here and got fired in the middle of a rebuild.

Either one of them could have mismanaged the clock last Saturday just as well as Reid did...I'm sure of it.

How much I polish my bishop has nothing to do with it.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.