View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 12:44 PM   #417
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
Yah, they work under that guise until they build the goodwill to convince mods they'll continue under that pretense in the future. Then the circle of life and bans continues..
It's not a bad strategy, but I think even the most forgiving mods have learned that people will rarely permanently change.

We tried something similar with Inmem... told him to fly under the radar as a mult, thinking there would be a better chance of him contributing, but he was outed and then was a douche about it.

If anything changes in the near future, it'll be giving people fewer chances... and maybe it's already happening a little. Inmem had been banned 4 or 5 times, IIRC. RoR/SDH/SDW is definitely done and mults would be banned as soon as they're outed and confirmed.

As for Clay, I dunno... I personally wouldn't really care if he came back, obviously as long as he didn't start the same crap again, but at this point I personally won't be doing anything about it until after the playoffs.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.