View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 12:35 PM   #1028
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post

Looks wonderful. Three questions, if you'd be willing to help:

1) You cooked it on the parchment paper, on the stone?

2) I got a block of mozzarella last time, and it was very "wet" when I grated it. It also didn't melt very well, and I think I used too much. What is the above brand?

3) I'm going to proof my dough next time in the microwave or oven. The microwave version is to boil a cup of water in the nuker and then put the dough (in a lightly oiled bowl, covered with plastic or a towel) next to the cup for an hour. Heat is retained somewhat and so is the moisture. Just for reference, the humidity in my house is presently 20%
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.