Thread: Movies and TV Better Call Saul
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2015, 04:37 PM   #649
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
This is the biggest load of horseshit you've EVER posted.

A good friend of mine mixes BCS (and the Good Wife and others). It takes a MINIMUM of three days just to MIX one episode, working 8 hours a day (and often 10).

I had a buddy over on Sunday that EP's a 30 minute CBS program that has a 10 person writer room and they often have difficulty completing a 22 minute script in a week.

You're just talking out of your ass.
Don't have an aneurysm. Like I said, it's not even a critique. No one is gonna hall monitor Hollywood to make sure they're chained to their desks.

The point is, those schedules aren't inexorable. It's the creative process. Sometimes you hit a wall and have to stew a while. Sometimes you pound something out in an hour or two. There's always detailed to attend to, but that's not the time consuming part, certainly not '80 hours a week, 52 weeks a year' time consuming.

If things were as you would like us to believe, shows like The Daily Show and South Park would be LITERALLY impossible.

And I'm not going to track down every contributor's Blackberry, but Odenkirk is not alone in having side work and other pursuits taking up their down time.

All I'm saying is, this isn't factory work where every episode of every TV show takes xx hours, like an Ipod or a Ford Mustang. I'm at a loss regarding your incredulity, other than your natural protectiveness of the ideal of the industry of your industry.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.