Thread: Movies and TV Better Call Saul
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2015, 04:18 PM   #648
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Blow it out your ass. I do know what I'm talking about, and amount of shaking your head and expressing incredulity makes it untrue.

You want creative on a deadline, look at South Park and the comedy news shows, Last Week Tonight, etc.

Scripted fiction has baked in marination time, side project allowances and network schedules that drive output more than the daily grind.

If the money was right, they could put out most programming at 3-4x the rate they do.

That's not a criticism either. It's just an observation. I'm fine with creative taking the time to make sure the product is done right, but don't pretend it's a time-clock punching industry across the board.
This is the biggest load of horseshit you've EVER posted.

A good friend of mine mixes BCS (and the Good Wife and others). It takes a MINIMUM of three days just to MIX one episode, working 8 hours a day (and often 10).

I had a buddy over on Sunday that EP's a 30 minute CBS program that has a 10 person writer room and they often have difficulty completing a 22 minute script in a week.

You're just talking out of your ass.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.