View Single Post
Old 12-28-2015, 03:00 PM   #969
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
No cornmeal for me. The primary purpose is to make the dough slide easier; if you use parchment paper like I recommended, it's moot.

Block cheese here. ATK recommends whole milk Kraft mozzarella, surprisingly.

No roller here, either. Let the dough rise and warm up. If the dough is cold, stretching it will be an exercise in futility.
Yeah. I've had that problem with store bought dough. Springy as hell and curls right back. But I roll my own homemade cause I can't have yeast. So mine is not a yeast-based dough. And I love a corn meal crust. Of course that is partially cornmeal not full.

What is ATK?
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.