View Single Post
Old 12-09-2015, 10:22 PM   #982
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Sure and you can use it when your 100 or more. Vikings decide when they are checking out not cancer. Keep the body shots that cancer bitch will drop those gloves. Thats when you throw the haymaker and knock that sob out your body. Keep up the fight.
Oh, hell! I do not want to live to be 100! My mother is 93 and senile and that is a horrible thing. If I blow my candles out on the cake when I am 83 or 84, and fall face into it dead, that wouldn't be so bad. I don't like cake that much so it won't matter if I don't get a taste.

Thank you for the encouragement, guys. It does mean more to me than I can say.
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.