View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 09:44 AM   #670
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squalor2 View Post
not your stuff, you may have tried but the pics arent your work
I really don't care if you think they're fake or not.

However, I am a graphic designer by trade, specifically more of an art director. When I hire a photographer to do photo shoots for a client, styling the shot is part of it. I can hire a stylist or I can do it. I do it where I live now as there's no stylists here. In Boston I would team up with one but still do it during set-up.

I just happen to like creating a nice tablescape, when I have company for dinner or take a photo.

BTW I create most of my own avatars in Adobe Illustrator too. If you want to think my snowman is fake then I am fine on that too.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.