View Single Post
Old 12-06-2015, 10:26 PM   #665
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
BEP makes what looks like some great food, but here's the question.....

I order to ear her food you have to sit with her at a table, directly across from her. Just you and her. The meal lasts an hour. Would/could you do it?
I've survived an hour with more opinionated and certainly less intelligent. And for far inferior food.

We could find some points to converse over for an hour I'm sure. After the hour was over, I would probably degrade into berating her over organic/non-GMO arguments . But yeah. I'm down. Especially if she is cooking. That shit is legit.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.