Thread: Life Brain Tumor
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2015, 06:28 PM   #390
Kindness in words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave View Post
48?

Damn. You're an iron horse. LOL

I'm 45. Last year I was fatigued a lot. There was no way I could work a full time job.
Actually, I think working helped me a ton. There were a couple of times that my eyes just shut, so I would go sit down for about 15 minutes and that would cover it for the rest of the day.

I think keeping moving and walking and everything helped keep my body up and shit flowing through.

Stayed totally overly hydrated through the whole process as well, which I think helped a lot.

Didn't drink any alcohol (except for last night - as I was celebrating my coming off my chemo/radiation with this ****ing smoking 23 year old and wanted a bit of a drunk on). Don't smoke, don't do drugs. Eat pretty clean all the time. (Except for that yearly McRib fest.) I also have the constitution of a draft ox.

It all helped I think.

Last edited by Saccopoo; 12-05-2015 at 06:42 PM..
Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.