Thread: Life Brain Tumor
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2015, 06:21 PM   #389
Kindness in words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Good to hear the chemo is treating you pretty well Sac. My mom gets knocked on her ass with it (pancreatic cancer). Everyone is different with it. Hopefully its working. As for the diet, pot brownies would be in my regimen. As was said, research and recommendations are all over the board. All my mom's doc says is eat what she can handle and try to keep her sugar under control. By the way, how's your immune system holding up with all this?
I never lost my appetite. In fact, I think I put on 8 lbs. over the seven weeks just because I was worried about it dropping.

I did notice I started to gravitate towards sugary foods towards the end of the seven weeks, but, what the hell - I figured that a couple of cookies wasn't going to do any more harm than what I already had going.

Immune system was fine. Was taking some such antibiotic during radiation just to be careful. Doctor said that my organ functions were all perfect through the whole deal. Said she wouldn't have known that I was doing chemo and radiation for Stage 4 brain cancer if she didn't have the charts in front of her.
Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.