View Single Post
Old 12-02-2015, 11:24 AM   #350
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Do you have any data to support that generalization or is it just a gut feel?
I have money and I buy things with it. So far the things I buy haven't gone down in price although gas has. An example would be the dog food I buy for my brace of English Setters. A few years back when gas prices were going up the price of a bag of the dog food I buy went up $8.00 all at once. I was like WTF? The manufacturer said they hadn't raised their prices and the retailer said that they hadn't changed the mark up and in the end it was blamed on the freight and the price of gas. Well the price of gas has gone down but the cost of the dog food has not. I suppose it hasn't gone up again but I'm pretty sure it isn't going to go down. I guess that's real life data.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.