View Single Post
Old 11-28-2015, 04:46 PM   #1597
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Get some soft rubber tires if you want more traction. What are the stock tires on it? Not sure how much driver error it could be since it's an automatic? It's not like you are worlds apart from 3.9.
I just want that 3.9. Don't know if I want it as bad as the cost for different tires to get it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I was reading that having no mufflers is technically illegal. I passed emissions here with them off though. I'm not sure it matters if your car looks legit, that anything would ever happen. I am surprised my neighbors haven't complained yet but I'll wait until they do.
I don't think its illegal here in Florida. I still have the catalytic converters and resonators on there. I definitely have the tint twice as dark as legally permissible. We don't have emissions or safety inspections here in Florida.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.