Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2015, 07:58 PM   #1825
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcfanXIII View Post
Yeah, its a metric clone of the road king. When I park next to my buddy's RK, it is obvious the look Yamaha was trying to imitate. How many miles do you have on it right now? I get the 20k is an estimate, just curious how your's is fairing...
I have 7500 on it right now and it looks brand new..still handles and rides like new..so I'm happy with it..if I get anywhere over 15k I will continue to get them..the longevity would be worth it alone but the overall performance of the tire is great
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.