Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2015, 07:54 PM   #1824
Ride on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
I put a Michelin Commander 2 on the back of my Road King..they are supposed to get around double of the stock Harley Dunlops..so roughly 20k

But 12k on tires is good for a heavy bike and lots of 2 up
Yeah, its a metric clone of the road king. When I park next to my buddy's RK, it is obvious the look Yamaha was trying to imitate. How many miles do you have on it right now? I get the 20k is an estimate, just curious how your's is fairing...
kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.