View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 01:57 PM   #541
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I think it matters more when you grill a steak as opposed to pan searing. It also seems to help me get the excess marinade off prior to searing. When it's right out of the fridge, it seems slicker and harder to get off.
Source of the heat won't matter, I don't think. Doesn't change the internal temperature of the meat any different. But whatever works for you, just thought I'd pass along. Seems to be one of those old wive's tales that needs to go away because a 20-minute rest is only marginally different than straight out of the fridge.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.