View Single Post
Old 11-03-2015, 04:38 PM   #914
Veteran

I got mixed results today from my blood test. My white cell count has taken a huge hit so I didn't get any treatment today. Even my red cells are a bit low. Glucose was very high, but it was less than 90 minutes after breakfast when I had the blood draw done. My CEA, however, was great! It's the colon cancer marker in my bloodstream and it was 3.2 today. 3.0 or lower is what people without colon cancer have. The treatment is killing the gunk in my blood that the tumor released. My hair is still falling out, but I am not bald yet. I do have a very visible part along the center of my scalp, but I have lots of hair left yet.

Doc told me not to go to the parade since my white cells are so low. I can't have the masses hacking and sneezing and snotting in my general direction now.
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.