View Single Post
Old 10-26-2015, 08:01 AM   #906
Veteran

I got a test result notification email and it showed that my last CEA level was 4.7, which is lower than it has been since I saw a reading of 4.0 back in March, I think it was. 3.0 or lower is what people without cancer have in their bloodstream. I was thinking about how strange it is that aside from cancer, most would envy my health. My good friend is currently having his gall bladder removed and I am waiting on a call to come pick him up and take him home. Another friend just 2 weeks after my surgery had his appendix go BOOM.

Life is tough enough without health complications, but what can we do but try?
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.