View Single Post
Old 10-25-2015, 02:14 PM   #370
Quit your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
Normally, I come down on the same side as you on banning people. If you would have seen how Hootie went at Floppy (who had been the lone mod that backed his return), then I think you would have a slightly different opinion.
I wouldn't because that thread was outside the forum. I get why it happened. It's just stupid. If I were Flop, I'm sure I would have banned hootie. It still would have been stupid, though. Of course, I wasn't dumb enough to get involved with that stupid plan in the first place.

Hootie's value to me begins and ends with how entertaining he is on this board. I'd never trust the guy with my personal information nor my money. I already know how that movie ends.
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.