View Single Post
Old 10-25-2015, 02:08 PM   #368
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainiac View Post
I kicked in my $100 strictly out of curiosity and for the entertainment value. As soon as I sent the money to BRC via Paypal I was very sure it would be gone forever. I've seen enough of Hootie over the years to know what a stubborn SOB he is, how he steadfastly refuses to ever admit he is ever wrong about anything, and how he is completely and totally wrong in his takes a large percentage of the time.

I wanted to see how the whole thing would play out, and I can afford to spend $100 for the entertainment value. If I had "invested" that money thinking Hootie was going to make me rich, then I would be an idiot. I seriously doubt that anybody really expected to make money off of Hootie.

Having said all of that, I am very glad that OnTheWarPath and the others have taken over the lineups. Now there is a chance that at the end of the season there may actually be a little money in the account to split up. With Hootie the compulsive gambler who HAS to have action every week, there is no way there would by anything left at the end.
Of course he used your guys' money to bankroll himself. Of course he was playing lineups against you to try to make money for himself on the side. Of course he was not going to share that with you if he won. And, if the whole group had been phenomenally successful, do you think he would have dealt honestly with the winnings? Of course not. He's a degenerate gambler. He took money from a bunch of marks and got some free plays out of it.

Can we all agree that this idiot should never be unbanned, no matter who "vouches" for him this time? (whatever that means)
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.