View Single Post
Old 10-25-2015, 02:01 PM   #366
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise View Post

Who could have predicted

-a bunch of idiots going into business with Hootie would end in disaster
-a few goofs from a message board thinking they'd corner the DFS market would lose 2/3 of their money the first week
-hootie, who tells us all day long what a master gambler he is, would lose his shirt
-hootie would melt down blaming someone else
-draft tabulators getting pantsed
-it's nobody's fault
I kicked in my $100 strictly out of curiosity and for the entertainment value. As soon as I sent the money to BRC via Paypal I was very sure it would be gone forever. I've seen enough of Hootie over the years to know what a stubborn SOB he is, how he steadfastly refuses to ever admit he is ever wrong about anything, and how he is completely and totally wrong in his takes a large percentage of the time.

I wanted to see how the whole thing would play out, and I can afford to spend $100 for the entertainment value. If I had "invested" that money thinking Hootie was going to make me rich, then I would be an idiot. I seriously doubt that anybody really expected to make money off of Hootie.

Having said all of that, I am very glad that OnTheWarPath and the others have taken over the lineups. Now there is a chance that at the end of the season there may actually be a little money in the account to split up. With Hootie the compulsive gambler who HAS to have action every week, there is no way there would by anything left at the end.
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.