View Single Post
Old 10-21-2015, 09:39 AM   #901
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed View Post
Unfortunately, he was filling out the same paperwork as me, that being a list of symptoms and side effects that one has had since the last visit.

And as for me this morning, I am parched and hungry, don't feel nauseated like I did yesterday, although it was about a 2 on the 10 points of pain and suffering scale. I am going to make a late breakfast and down my various medications. I don't feel as weak and slow as I did after the treatment either and the rash has not come roaring back yet, but I know what to expect if it does, so that is something in my favor.
Good vibes to you and #24, Ed. Talk about strength beyond strength...
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.