View Single Post
Old 10-20-2015, 10:05 PM   #373
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
Come to think of it I have been known to make up a ton of pancake batter with cinnamon (heavy), vanilla (heavy), clove (light), allspice (light) and nutmeg (light) in the mix. After they're cooked I'll put fresh fruit (usually some kind of berry), powdered sugar (light), brown sugar (light) and whipped cream (heavy) and butter on them. Butter first so it melts. If the kid and his G/F aren't around to help I'll eat a glorious stack of ManCakes and then pass out for about 5 hours.
jfc that sounds heavy and delicious as hell.. adding that for this weekend.
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.