View Single Post
Old 10-20-2015, 09:49 PM   #371
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
See, I like it because if I have the traditional breakfast fare - the bacon or sausage, eggs, etc. - in the morning, it generally makes me sick to my stomach for a good while after. Not the case in the evenings.
I get the same thing. A few weeks ago I woke up before 8 AM on a Saturday feeling refreshed, it was my first day off of the week. That put me in such a good mood that I went all out on breakfast. Sausage, well spiced eggs, potato patties with ketchup and malt vinegar, pancakes with butter and syrup and a fresh pot of coffee. I gorged like a pig then passed out. I slept in my chair off and on until I finally woke up around Noon feeling like shit. I think it was the pancakes. Knocked my ass right out even with the fresh coffee.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.