View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 01:01 PM   #345
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Wife says breakfast for dinner. So I've got eggs, sausage, hash browns, homemade bread for toast.
This is totally unrelated, but I was at the grocery store today and swung by the deli because I hadn't had lunch yet. They had what was listed as "lemon capellini pasta" in their salad section. I was going to ignore it until I recalled your comment in another thread about using lemon juice in the same way that I use vinegar. So I tried it...holy shit, it was delicious. It had capers, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, chunks of Roma tomato and a handful different spices that worked well together. I think this is the first time I have ever had any kind of savory dish with citrus that I enjoyed. I bought two pounds of it and consumed it immediately.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.