View Single Post
Old 10-18-2015, 04:57 PM   #333
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squalor2 View Post
same here. for me i think its the eggs, scrambled/omelette, over easy, fried hard, doesn't matter i still get queasy. drinking a glass of milk about 10 minutes after i've eaten fixes the worst of it.

anyone have any good scotch egg ideas?
If I can be up for 2-3 hours before I eat, I'm fine with breakfast food. Just weird that lunch/dinner foods don't bother me.

I just generally don't like eating breakfast, but my doc gets irate with me when I tell him I'm not eating breakfast much...
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.